1-1/2 C. graham cracker crumbs
¼ C. sugar
1/3 C. melted Natural By Nature organic sweet cream butter
24 ounces cream cheese, softened
1-1/2 C. sugar
6 eggs, room temperature
2 C. Natural By Nature Sour organic sour cream
2 T. cornstarch
1T. lemon juice
2 t. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Crust- combine crumbs and ¼ C. sugar in bowl. Pour in butter and mix until all crumbs are moistened
- Press mixture into 10-inch spring form pan covering bottom and sides of pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool at least 10 minutes.
- Filling-Cream the cream cheese and sugar in mixer. Add remaining ingredients and beat at medium speed for about 2-1/2 minutes, scraping bowl as needed. Pour into cooled crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, rotating pan once during the cooking process, and cook for an additional 30-45 minutes until cake is set. Remove and allow cooling at least 3-1/2 hours.
3 C. blueberries
¼ C. sugar
2 T. lemon juice
2-1/2 t. cornstarch
- Combine 2 C. blueberries, sugar and 1 T. of lemon juice in a saucepan, cook until boiling.
- Mix in remaining lemon juice and cornstarch together and slowly add to blueberries. Cook over medium heat until mixture is thickened. Remove from heat and add remaining C. of blueberries. Cover and chill.
-Spread blueberry mixture onto cheesecake and cut cake into 10-12 wedges. Top with Natural By Nature organic whipped cream for a wonderful presentation.